WHEN YOU FEEL ... DOWN


WHEN YOU FEEL ... DOWN 



Have u ever feel down? Stressed out? Can't control your thought?

Yes i have. ⚘

Sometimes i don't want to talk with any people, sometimes cry, 

sometimes just want to hang out like crazy people, 

sometimes go shopping for buying the unnecessary things. 

Oh... LOL

What is the reason why i feel down?

There are many reasons...

From Work, Family, Love, Life, Money, Health, Body, Beauty, Career etc.

When i feel not good to myself, then i "HAVE TO" cheer up myself.

⇜⇝

DO NOT BLAME YOURSELF, EVERYONE CAN MAKE A MISTAKE

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THINGS THAT MAKE U UNHAPPY

DO NOT COMPARE YOURSELF WITH OTHER

.................................

Beauty Problem : Appreciate yourself, Believe in yourself

Work Problem : Push yourself, Beyond yourself to accomplish your goals

Life Problem : Yes, life is hard, but not harder whether you compare yourself with other

Love Problem : Oh... i have no idea (LOL) 

Just let it be... 

(I can't control myself when i'm in love, actually)

if he's the right one, he'll come back to you.

Health Problem : Very easy! Just change your eating's lifestyle, eat better food, drink lots of water, do exercise! How easy it is!

I believe, every problem can be solve ☺

These are my cheer up's rules.

If you want to be happier person, please follow my rules. 

Try to read the positive thinking, good vibes, good words.

It works!

Hope this blog is useful

You can share your experiences or how to solve your problem with me 

Please comment below ⇣

❤ Thanks for reading ❤

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?