Once in a while : Hua-Hin Beach

Hua-Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand 

Hi Everyone! It's summer here in Thailand!!!

I can't tell how happy i am when summer season hits my body.

I feel, smell the sense of summer ☼

I remembered that last year in March,

i traveled with my friends to Hua-Hin where is the one of most beautiful beach in Thailand.

I visited many good place in Hua-Hin and took a long time at the beach,

Debo Café & Room

Debo Café & Room

Super Duper Tasty Tom Yam Noodle

Water Melon Juice

Super Delicious Coconut Cake at Baan Khrai Wang

Me and my friends, hiking to the top of hill near by the beach to see the precious view

Hua-Hin from the top view

Between hiking to visit temple

The travel is much more meaning when you have friends.

Wat Khao Takiab,Hua-Hin,Thailand

Wat Khao Takiab,Hua-Hin,Thailand


Then we walk along the beach

Took some nice Photos


I am so happy at that moment... ❤

I don't know why i love beach so much

I only know i feel be released from everything.


Sitting on the beach, looking the beautiful view in front of you and talking with your friends, that's enough.

Nothing to worry about.

Hippie Bar on The Beach Soi 85

Met the nice family, local people, they're so happy to sell dry squid   ツ

Feel good

And this was my trip at Hua-Hin in 2016

If you're looking for some relax place and near by Bangkok, i recommend you to visit.

I plan to be there again as well... See you  ツ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?