It's important to REALIZE

Hua-Hin, Prachuap Khiri Khan, Thailand

Hi Everyone! ❤

I'm back to write something good to my blog...

How are u guys? I hope everything's good for you. 

Well, i will update my life lately...

Unfortunately, a few months ago, i had the bad time of my life, it was so hard to get through, 

I ended in the relationship and started new job.

It seems good to me, like... begins new life but it wasn't. i don't think so.

Cause i cannot get over my ex and my new job's challenged me so much.

Last month, my life was so bad, i don't know how to say in words, it's so awful to me.

I woke up with bad mood, hopeless, no more smile, be downhearted everyday.

Fortunately, I have my family, especially mommy, my best friends, always be beside me.

They're always cheer me up, My mom ALWAYS make me feel relieve and be loved. I know that i'm not alone.

Then, one day, one of my colleague told many things to me and i realized that ...

"I have to be me, be a very very happy girl as i am before the bad things happened.

I have my mom, my best friends, I have my goals to do, i have many things to manage, WHY I AM TOO MUCH UNHAPPY AND HOW LONG I WILL BE UNHAPPY?"

After that, i was like everything is opened, unlocked. I COME BACK TO THE SAME PERSON WHO I REALLY AM.

This makes me so happy and joyful. ❋ 

I know i might not be 100% of mine now, but i feel so so so GOOD.

Well, i write this because i want to share my story to you guys, especially to who are facing this situation.

I hope you know that 

WE WILL NOT BE SAD FOREVER, WE WILL GET BETTER AFTER YOU CAN REALIZE HOW COOL YOU ARE, HOW GOOD YOU ARE, AND THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU THINK.

I wish you strong and go through like i can do. じ

OK, see the next blog, you can share your opinion or your story, it would be great.

See ya!

 Preeya.aom ッ

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?