Makeup Revolution London Eye Shadow Palette : Fortune Favors The Brave





Eye Shadow Palette : Fortune Favors The Brave


Hi guys! I'm back.

Today i will write to review my new favorite product,
Makeup Revolution London Eye Shadow Palette 

"Fortune Favors The Brave" by British Beauty Blogger

OMG! the first time when i saw this one, my heart beated so loud LOL

Because i fall in love with all color in this palette.

i will describe why i love this one so much!

Color 

 i think there're many color and many shade of color. It's useful. You can wear 

the earth tone shade for everyday look, the pink shade for wedding look, the violet shade 

for working women look, the green and blue shade for more special look. 

It's all in one palette! OMG... ❤

Quality

 I am very impressed with the pigment of these eye shadows. You don't need 

to use a lot to get the color impact that you want.

Affordable

The price and the quality is reasonable. In my opinion, It's worth to pay.

Suggest for the beginner or who are looking for the good quality and good price eyeshadow.

..............................................

I hope you enjoy please share or comment below.

Thanks for reading! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?