FAMILY IS EVERYTHING

FAMILY IS EVERYTHING


For Dad...

DEC 5, 2016 is Father's Day in Thailand. 

Today i woke up and bought a flower and bird nest soup for my dad like i did every year.

When i gave to him, he had a big smile, gentle eye, and gave me a warmest hug.

I only hug him on special day ❤ We're so shy ... 

I believe everyone think dad is your hero, me also

When was a little girl, he always dropped me off at high school and university.

Because he knew i slept so late (did many homework and prepared for admission tests)

He never give up on me, he believes in me

When i failed the test or got the bad grades.

I felt so bad, stressed, and yeah ... i cried

He told me that "You can do it girl, never mind, Today you failed, next time you just try your best. Keep do it."

That made me feel so good, and keep going... then i passed it, moreover i got the good grades.

Of course, he's so proud of me :)

There're many situations, many things he did to me.

I want to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to my dad.

I love you so much ❤ 

_____________________________________________________________________

For Mom...

She is everything.
My mom, my sister, my best friend, my private dress maker...

She inspired me to be a good-looking, smart and beautiful girl.

She believes in me, always supports me ...

She knows me best, can remember what i like or don't like

not only listens but also understands me

When i was a little girl, i was so ugly girl.

I felt so bad, i asked her "Mom Am i beautiful?" EVERY NIGHT FOR MANY YEARS

She answered "Yes, you're my love" EVERY TIME.

She raised me up, she told me 

"Okay girl, I believe You will be a beautiful women when you grow up, more and more... BUT the most important thing for women is to be SMART, CLEVER, AND STRONG, Beauty is not only outside but also inside."

I really appreciate and THANKS HER A LOT to be beside me

Every times i feel not good, face many problems, i can't deal with it.

She is the first person that i want to talk to, and want to cry with.

She always encouraged me to do my best, gave me the warmest hug,

It's the best thing ever...

Once, i broken hearth from my first love. 

I cried many many times, can't control myself to live without him

My mom saw my sad eye with tears, she's so worried about me and yeah... i told her

She's sad be cause she saw i cried, knew how sad i was

She hugged me and taught me how to live and deal with this situation

Then, i don't want to cry (for a man) in front of her.

She's my best friend 

I LOVE YOU MOMMY.

_________________________________________________________________

For Older Brother

I don't want to say much cause we always fight. LOL

I know he cares me so much.

We care each other, but we don't say much.

Well... I just want to say "Thank you for being my lovely brother :P"

__________________________________________________________________

Me The Little Sister

How lucky i am to have you...

<3

___________________________________________________________________

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?