What do you want? : The Women (2008)

"What do you want, Mary?"

I got this beautiful and powerful sentence when i watched the movie "The Women (2008)"

Cr. http://www.impawards.com/2008/women_ver2.html
When i watched this movie, i don't have any expectation. 
I just want to spend my Saturday with some comedy or very less dramatic one.

This movie is kind of a little bit drama but i love it!
It's all about life, family, lover, best friends. All Relationship.

 And of course, I think i watched this one in the right time.

...................................

 I think now I was like that women in the movie who try to be the best in every role. 
But sometimes you can't.
Always think about and care other people too much, and forget caring your feeling.

This few months, i lost my beautiful and strong soul in mine.
Because i don't know WHAT I WANT TO DO EXACTLY?

I lost my point of my life, lost inspiration of my hobby, i just spent day by day with unconfidence.
Untill today i watched this movie, i got many powerful sentences to lift my life up again!

"Don't give a shit about anybody. Be selfish. Because once you ask yourself the question, "what about me?" ... everything changes for better. After all, who are you? 
WHAT DO YOU WANT?, Mary?"

"People become beautiful when you feel their confidence."

"Be kind to yourself."

You know what... when people get lost in their life, sometimes can't face with the hard situations, some simply words might be meant so much to them.

And i hope some simply words and sentences in my blog, could help you feel better. 

:)

Preeya.aomma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?