My Favorite Glowing Body Skin Products

What's up everyone!
This weekend is so good for me cause the weather in Thailand is so nice!
A bit cool, not much hot, feel cozy on my bed... 
ahhh Can i lay on my bed all day? じ

Of course not, haha
Anyway, today i want to share My Favorite Glowing Body Skin Products to you guys
Let's start!

This photo i took by Iphone 5c when i had the Farewell Byenior Party at night. 
I put my favorite shimmer lotion on my skin.
Let's see how it's work!!!! 


What product have i used? 

1) Oriental Princess : Beneficial Gorgeous Skin Perfumed Body Lotion

    It's kind of a perfume mix with gold glitter in lotion. I absolutely LOVE IT! 
    Not for tanned color, it helps your skin looks glowing and shining ... ☆★☆ 
    It's smell so good, sweet one. 
    When you put it on your body and the sun kiss your skin... Can you imagine how's your healthy and beauty skin is! 
    I do recommend this product. You can use for daytime and nighttime events. 
    I believe that when the sun or light reflect to your skin, It's going to be so stunning! 



2) Victoria Secret : Instant Bronzing Tinted Shimmer Lotion

    This one is very special for "Beach Vibes". Who wants to get a beautiful tanned glowing skin, i do recommend. The color is warm tone. When you put it on skin, and let the sun kiss, i bet you will fall in love with it!
    But... i don't like the smell, it's too heavy for me. And be careful make sure it dry before you wear the white cloth.

3) Victoria Secret :Pure Seduction Luminous Tinted Lotion

    This one is good, but the color is more like cool tone. It's good one not bad.

Victoria Secret : Instant Bronzing Tinted Shimmer Lotion (Top)Victoria Secret :Pure Seduction Luminous Tinted Lotion (Below)

    Let's see the difference of 2) color in warm tone and 3) color in cool tone

2) Right 3) Left
Well, I hope you guys love this blog!

See you next time bye!

Preeya.aomma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?