My Favorite Hair Treatment Product


Have you ever felt bad with your damaged hair or want to REPAIR, TREAT & FIX YOUR DAMAGED HAIR?

For me "Definitely YES!"

I dye my hair color every two months, I didn't care much about hair treatment, i only used shampoo, no conditioner.

Moreover, every time that i curl my hair by using the curling iron, i didn't use any protect heat or hair oil products.

Can you imagine how much dry my hair is ??? ......... EXTREMELY DAMAGE 

Then, i decided to buy some product can fix my damaged hair. And I found this one. 


L’Oreal ELSEVE Extraordinary Oil

Uses 
  • Before blowdrying, straighten or curl your hair with hot irons (the oil protects against heat damage)
  • Recommended to use 2 to 3 pumps each time. I applied 2 first, and followed up by 3. 
After i used for 2 weeks, i know that its benefits for me :
  • Hair has a glowing shine
  • Feels intensely nourished
  • Flows with silky softness
  • Seems sumptuously smooth
  • Looks beautifully perfected
 _______________________________________________________

Hope you enjoy with this blog!
Preeya.aomma

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY FAVORITE PERFUME

Date Night and Daytime Hair Tutorial

Who am I?